Palmerston North Based Asbestos Removal Company.
What is Asbestos?
Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral which has been mined and manufactured for use in different forms. It was used extensively in the building industry from the 1920’s to the mid 1980’s. It was ideal as a fireproofing, reinforcing and insulation material. Asbestos is also a category 1 carcinogen and presents an unacceptable level of health risk. Asbestos can cause asbestosis (lung disease) and lung cancer when inhaled.
There are three main types of asbestos:- Crocidolite (blue asbestos), Amosite (brown asbestos) and Chrysotile (white asbestos). Commonly used products that contained asbestos included roof tiles, roofing and fencing material (super six), wall cladding, vinyl floor coverings, sprayed fire protection, decorative ceilings, roofing membranes and adhesives.
Why choose Team dh. for your asbestos removal?
- We offer you a professional, honest, reliable and most importantly safe service
- We have extensive experience in the removal of all types of asbestos contaminated material
- Our employees are certified to work with all types of asbestos material, bonded and friable
- Our asbestos personnel have over 45 years of local and overseas experience and knowledge in all aspects of this industry
- We are committed to ensuring people correctly deal with asbestos material and to the continuous management of contaminated materials
- We have up to date asbestos equipment. Negative pressure units, HEPA vacuums, respiratory protection equipment and personal protective equipment
If you have any asbestos that needs removing, we’re the people to call. We get the job done right the first time, quality guaranteed.
We specialize in the safe removal and disposal of all types of asbestos
- Asbestos textured ceilings
- Asbestos cladding (interior and exterior)
- Asbestos soffit linings
- Asbestos roofing (small roofs only)
- Asbestos backed vinyl
- Asbestos insulation
- Asbestos pipe lagging
- Asbestos clean-ups after fire damage
- Site decontamination and cleaning
- Independent air quality monitoring
- Other services include:
- Asbestos identification
- sampling and independent testing
- Asbestos disposal